Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market to Reach
The major companies covered in the Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market are Catalent Inc., Lonza Group Ag, Patheon NV (Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.), Abzena Plc., Sandoz International GmbH (Novartis AG), Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (FUJIFILM Holdings ), Baxter Pharmaceutical Solutions LLC (Baxter Inc.), AbbVie Contract Manufacturing (AbbVie Inc.), Samsung Biologics Co. Ltd., ProBioGen AG, Pfizer Center Source Ltd (Pfizer Inc.), Novasep, Biomeva GmbH, Kbi Biopharma Inc, Rentschler Biotechnologie GmbH, Ajinomoto Althea Inc. (Ajinomoto Co., Inc.).
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, April 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Overall reduction in time to market for new drug investments, access to expensive technologies and greater flexibility are some of the benefits offered by biopharmaceutical manufacturing companies. Due to these factors, several large companies have outsourced their biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations. Biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing is popular with biopharmaceutical companies with limited in-house production capacity.
Pharmaceutical companies mainly focus on key skill areas and therefore do not prefer to take financial risks in case of formulating the final dose of drugs. This is expected to accelerate the growth of the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market over the forecast period, estimated to reach USD 18.7 billion by 2029.
Get a sample PDF brochure: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2982
List of Key Players Covered in the Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market are:
- Catalent Inc.
- Lonza Group AG
- Patheon NV (Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.)
- Abzena Plc.
- Sandoz International GmbH (Novartis AG)
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (FUJIFILM Holdings)
- Baxter Pharmaceutical Solutions LLC (Baxter Inc.)
- AbbVie Contract Manufacturing (AbbVie Inc.)
- Samsung Biologics Co.Ltd.
- ProBioGen AG
- Pfizer Center Source Ltd (Pfizer Inc.)
- Biomeva GmbH
- Kbi Biopharma Inc
- Rentschler Biotechnology GmbH
- Ajinomoto Althea Inc. (Ajinomoto Co., Inc.)
“Asia-Pacific is attracting the attention of manufacturers for producing biologics at lower manufacturing costs. Emerging regions with higher profit margins are major hotspots for biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing, globally.
Browse Detailed Abstract of Research Report with TOC: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/biopharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-market
Key Takeaways from the Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Study
- Although microbial platforms are widely used for the production of pharmaceuticals, mammalian-based cell culture is expected to gain traction over the forecast period, due to increased efficiency and rising demand.
- In terms of product type, monoclonal antibodies currently hold a larger share of the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market, due to their superior efficacy as well as increasing adoption for the treatment of chronic diseases.
- North America is expected to be the most lucrative region in the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market, providing growth opportunities for market players.
- Commercial application of biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing is expected to contribute a higher share compared to clinical application by the end of 2029.
Order a full research report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2982
The United States dominates the North American region with a total market share of 91.0% in 2021 and is expected to continue to experience strong growth throughout the forecast period.
Germany is expected to show a CAGR of more than 11.5% in the Europe biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market over the forecast period. In this region, the market for next-generation therapies is believed to be driven by biological treatment options versus the pharmaceutical option.
China holds 34.8% East Asia market share in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period. The growth of the contract manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals market in the country is increasing as most of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies are focusing on capitalizing growth.
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Detailed Table of Contents:
1.1. Market overview
1.2. Market analysis
1.3. Analysis and recommendations
2. Presentation of the market
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Market context
3.1. Macroeconomic factors
3.2. Opportunity analysis
3.3. Regulatory overview
4. Global Contract Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Market Analysis 2012-2021 and Opportunity Assessment, 2022-2029
5. Global Contract Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Market Analysis 2012-2021 and Forecast 2022-2029, by Platform
The table of contents continues..!
Talk to our research expert: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2982
See related research reports:
Orthopedic and Supportive Devices Market Sales to Exceed $4.67 Billion by 2024 – Comprehensive IMF Research Report
Veterinary Imaging Market to Hit $3.37 Billion by 203o | Veterinary Imaging Industry Size, Share and Analysis and Forecast 2022-2028
Compression Therapy Market Sales to Reach $4.59 Billion by the End of 2030 – Full IMF Research Report
Behavioral Health Market Expected to Reach $156.3 Billion by End of 2028 – Full IMF Research Report
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market information and advisory services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai and has delivery centers in the UK, USA and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses meet challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst fierce competition. Our custom and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continuously monitor emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are prepared for the changing needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Parcel number: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Tours
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs