Time Master hits Steam with an adorable launch trailer
Developed by MorpheusZ Games, Time Master is an adorable 3D platformer full of fun puzzles to solve and a charming world to explore. You can check out the new launch trailer below:
Here is a brief synopsis of the game:
“Time master follows the story of Zeno, a wizard who has unfortunately banished his sister to a prison vortex (whether this was an accident or sibling rivalry remains to be seen). After swearing never to use time magic again, Zeno is faced with the dilemma of using it to free his sister and risk another prisoner of the vortex escaping. As they unfold Zeno’s journey, players are treated to a series of fully voiced cinematic cutscenes.
Players will guide Zeno as he works with his past to solve a wide variety of timed puzzles to recover time fragments. Rewind and freeze time at strategic moments to overcome the obstacles of each puzzle and get the necessary fragments. Those looking to challenge themselves can replay levels to try and complete them faster and earn extra time shards.
And here are some of the features you can expect from Time Master:
- Experience a fully voiced cinematic story that delivers surprises and laughs.
- Take on the challenge of the Ancients and master a wide variety of puzzle mechanics.
- Use Zeno’s ability to travel back in time and collaborate with his past to overcome obstacles.
- Collect Time Fragments by unlocking Trials and completing them in any order you choose or by perfecting previously completed Trials.
- Oh, and help Zeno get his sister back who he “accidentally” banished.
Time Master is now available on PC via Steam.